Saturday 28 March 2015

Birmingham, March 2015

The 33rd time I met Lewis was at The Institute in Birmingham on Monday 23rd March 2015.

This was the fourth date of Prides UK tour with Kiesza.

I got to the venue at about 3pm and I was the first there. Soon afterwards two fans of Kiesza arrived. They were very dedicated fans who had travelled all the way from the Czech Republic to see her!

Then my friends Lisa and Ruth arrived. Lisa was a lovely online friend of mine and it was so nice to meet her in person at last! And Ruth is really lovely too. We had lots of fun waiting in the queue together. We also made friends with the Czech fans. They didn't speak any English so we used google translate to communicate with them and they were really lovely.

While we were queuing, Prides walked past us. I said hi and Lewis said hi Greer and gave me a little wave and I was so happy! Later they walked back past and Lewis smiled at me and it made my life! That was one of my favourite moments of the whole tour!

Later, Penny arrived at the venue. She had brought her siblings with her - all three of them and it was lovely to meet them all!

By the time the doors opened we were all absolutely freezing but it was worth it to get to the front barrier. I stood in the centre so I could have the perfect view of Lewis, and the others stood more to the right.

Prides were of course amazing! Here are a couple of photos of Lewis on stage, taken by Lisa.




And I noticed something... Kiesza's drummer has a glass screen which he drums behind, and it is always already on stage while Prides perform, and tonight I noticed that I could see Lewis' reflections in the glass so I got like a multi-angle view of him drumming! Well I found that very exciting!

I told Lewis that, when I met him, and he said it was because the screen had been polished today.  I also said how amazing he had been on TV yesterday (Prides had been on Sunday Brunch on Channel 4) and he said thanks.



Penny was talking to Callum and they were saying about how her siblings out-numbered Prides, and Callum put his arm round me and said I could be in Team Callum. That really meant a lot to me.

Because Tracey couldn't be at the gig, I wanted to do something nice for her. So I bought the CD of 'I Should You Know You Better' and I asked Stewart to sign it and write a message for her. He wrote a lovely personal message, which meant a lot to her.

I got some lovely photos with Ruth, Lisa, and Lewis. 




The above photos were taken on Lisa's phone. I tried to take one with my camera, but it didn't turn out so well.  Lewis said that I have an antique camera!!



We were saying about having favourite members of Prides, and Callum said that I'm the only person who has a favourite member and he said 'we're not a boyband!'

Me and Callum


Lisa and Callum


Lisa and Stewart


Me, Lisa, Ruth and Stewart



Then I went back upstairs to watch Kiesza and she sounded so amazing again and it was lovely to see Ljuba dancing, she is so talented!

Ruth and Lisa went back to the hotel before the end of the gig. Lisa had got her CD's signed by Callum and Stewart, but not Lewis, so she left them with me to try to get signed. Also, my friend, Jenny from Canada, had asked me to get some CD's signed for her too. So I went back down to the merchandise stand.  Callum and Stewart were there and they signed Jenny's CD's for her.

Then Lewis came down too and he signed all the CD's for my friends, and I got another photo with him which was lovely.



I said goodbye and he said see you tomorrow!

It was a very fun night and it was so lovely to be there with several of my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment