Friday 27 March 2015

Glasgow, March 2015

The 32nd time I met Lewis was at the O2 ABC in Glasgow on Saturday 21st March 2015.

This was the third date of Prides' UK tour supporting Kiesza.

I got to the venue at about 3.30pm and was first in the queue.

I saw Kiesza get out of her tour bus, but I felt too shy to say hello! Also her lovely dancer, Ljuba, walked past and smiled at me. I wanted to ask for a photo, but again I was too shy.

I saw Prides' van arrive, but they couldn't get into their parking space because it was blocked by these huge bins from one of the places next to the venue. So Prides and their crew got out of the van and were moving the bins out of the way, which shows what nice down to earth people they all are, but they shouldn't have been in a situation where they had to do that. My idol Lewis should not have to move bins, he's a god!

Then they carried their equipment into the venue and Lewis said hi Greer when he walked past. I was on the phone to Tracey Faye, and when Stewart walked past I said she was on the phone, and Stewart smiled and waved at the phone!

Lewis kept walking past me carrying all this heavy equipment, which was very exciting! He is so strong!

Later, Tracey joined me in the queue and I was so happy to be reunited with her again. I met some of her friends too, who are so lovely!

We got to the front barrier inside the venue and put our glow sticks on.



We really enjoyed Prides! Tracey was a bit drunk (again) and was doing some amazing dancing. I saw Stewart smiling at her while he was singing.

Lewis' drumming was so powerful and I watched him in awe.

After their set, we went to the merchandise stand, but I didn't think Prides would come out, as they hadn't said so, and I knew they had to travel to London overnight.

While we standing there, I saw someone so beautiful and I thought it was KLOË who I am a big fan of, but I wasn't 100% sure and I didn't want to go and say hello in case it wasn't her!

Also, I thought I saw Neil from The Wild Curve and I was looking over to see if it was him and then he saw me and waved and it was him! I was so happy to see him and he gave me a hug and we had a lovely chat. He said he wanted to get on stage and perform and I wish he had done. I love the Wild Curve so much.



Then Prides' lovely photographer and merchandise lady, Emily, said to me that KLOË was there and I was so happy it actually was her! KLOË is even more beautiful in person than she looks on her photos and she is really sweet and lovely. I had a nice chat with her and it was so exciting to actually get to meet her!



Then I asked Emily if Prides were coming to the merchandise stand and she said no because they needed to set off to London straight away. It was really nice of her to tell me this, because then we knew we had to wait outside if we wanted any chance of meeting them.

So we went out and waited and then Prides came out. I didn't see Lewis till he had already got in the van, and I thought it was too late for me to get a photo. I went over and asked him if I could have a photo and he said of course and he got out of the van! I couldn't believe it, it was so kind of him as I know they wanted to get going as soon as possible.

I got a lovely photo and he said see you on Monday! I think it's so nice that he always remembers that I'm going to the next gig.



Stewart came over to meet Tracey and her friends. I told him that Tracey was coming with me to see them in London and Nottingham and he seemed really happy! He gave her a hug and said 'Tracey's on the road!'



Me and Tracey stayed to watch the van leave and then we went back to our hotel feeling so happy, we'd both had such an amazing time! It was definitely one of my favourite times of seeing Prides!

No comments:

Post a Comment