Friday 27 March 2015

Leeds, March 2015

The 31st time I met Lewis was at the O2 Academy in Leeds on Friday 20th March 2015.

This was the second date of Prides' UK tour supporting Kiesza.

I got to the venue at about 5.30 pm and there was already a short queue. I was about 7th in the queue. I got talking to some nice people, including Katy B's number 1 fan, Phil, and a lovely Prides fan!

Inside the venue I managed to get a front centre place at the barrier and I felt very lucky!

Prides' were amazing again. This time they started with 'The Seeds You Sow', but they still played all the same songs. Lewis was so brilliant, as always!

Thank you Phil for these lovely photos of Lewis! 




One of my photos!



My friend Penny had a press pass at the gig; she got some amazing photos (thank you Penny!)




Also, Penny wrote a lovely review of the gig, which I recommend you read:
http://www.backseatmafia.com/2015/03/21/live-review-kiesza-and-prides-at-o2-academy-leeds-20th-march-2015/

After they'd played, Callum and Stewart came to the merchandise stand to meet fans, while Lewis got something to eat. They both gave me a hug. I was standing with Penny and another Prides fan, and they stayed to talk to us for ages. Well I didn't do much talking, because I am too shy, but Penny is really good at speaking to bands, and it was a lovely chat and they kept including me in it, which was really nice.



Then Kiesza came on stage, and I really enjoyed her performance. She is extremely talented to do all that singing and dancing and she has an amazing voice. She is also very beautiful and seemed a sweet person.

There was an amazing dancer with her, a gorgeous lady called Ljuba who had lovely purple hair. I was completely mesmerized watching her dance, she is really wonderful!

After Kiesza had finished, Prides came out to the merchandise stand, and this time Lewis was with Stewart and Callum. I said sorry to Lewis for crying at him yesterday and he was so kind about it and said it was ok.

I got some lovely photos.




I also got a great photo of Penny with Callum and Stewart!



Then I said goodbye to Lewis and he said see you tomorrow, which made me very happy!

It was a brilliant night!

No comments:

Post a Comment