Tuesday 13 January 2015

Birmingham, October 2014

The fifteenth time I met Lewis was at the Sunflower Lounge in Birmingham on Wednesday 22nd October 2014.

This was the fourth night of Prides' headline UK tour.

I really liked the Sunflower Lounge, it had a nice bar area and was a very intimate venue - I was so close to Lewis' drum kit! The gig was brilliant, definitely one of my very favourite times I've ever seen Prides.


Afterwards, Prides came up to the bar area to meet all us fans. Lewis gave me a hug and I asked if I could have a photo with him doing his 'drumface' and he actually did it! This was a dream come true for me as I love Lewis' drumface so much.


I went outside for a bit to talk to The Wild Curve, and Lewis came and stood outside with us. I asked for a photo of both Lewis and Kieran (the drummer of The Wild Curve) and it was lovely to get a picture of them both. Then they started talking about drumming stuff which I didn't really understand, but it was very exciting listening to them talking!


I think this was my very favourite night of the whole tour, it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment