Sunday 18 January 2015

Thank you Lewis

I'm writing this post as a thank you to Lewis...

Before I became a fan of Prides, my life was so empty.  I had social anxiety disorder, which had ruined my life for years.  When I was younger there were lots of bands I loved and, despite everything, I went to see their gigs because they meant so much to me and helped me escape from how I felt.

But I hadn't felt like this in years, and I lost even more confidence in myself, especially after I was cyber-bullied about my appearance very badly.

Then in June 2014 a wonderful band came into my life... a band who made the most beautiful, uplifting music, a band who I could believe in, and who had the most amazing drummer I'd ever seen...

This band was of course Prides.  The first song I heard of theirs was 'Messiah' and it was love at first listen.

I've always been a fan of drummers in bands, and Lewis is by far the best drummer I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone else with his talent, energy, enthusiasm and passion before. He is the most amazing drummer to watch and listen to!

So I went to Lainfest to see Prides (as described in one of my earlier blogs) and I met Lewis. Since then I have been to so many Prides gigs and I've met Lewis every time and he's always been so kind to me.  Also, I set up a fan twitter for him, and he often replies to me or favourites my tweets, and it means the world to me.

I am such a huge fan of Lewis, he is my favourite drummer ever, my favourite member of my favourite band, my favourite producer, my idol and my hero! He is so lovely, and that he is so nice to me, especially after what I've been through in the past, it means everything to me.

So thank you so much Lewis.  I can never thank you enough, but I hope you know what a difference you made to my life, and, because of you, every day I have something to be happy about.  Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment