Wednesday 14 January 2015

Camden, December 2014 / January 2015

The twenty-first time I met Lewis was when Prides played at Club NME at KOKO in Camden, London, at New Year.

Prides performed at 11.15pm on December 31st 2014, and then I met Lewis in the early hours of the morning on January 1st 2015.

I felt lonely being out by myself on New Year's Eve, but it was so worth it to get to see Prides. I cried all the way through their performance, but still sang along and enjoyed every minute of it. They were amazing as always, and I'm so happy that the last thing I did in 2014 was see my favourite band.



Afterwards, Lewis had said I could have a photo with him, but the venue was so crowded, I couldn't find him. So I went outside the venue and decided I'd just wait there till Prides left, but then Lewis came out of the stage door, I was so happy! He came to talk to me and gave me a hug. He asked me if I'd had a nice night and a nice Christmas, and he was telling me about his Christmas. I got a photo with him and then he said he'd see me on the February tour and it would be really good.


Then I went to get a taxi, but a drunk man came up to me and wouldn't leave me alone, he said he was going to go wherever I went and would get in my taxi with me. I didn't know what to do, but I could see Lewis was still outside the venue, so I went back to him and asked for his help. He stood with me and flagged down a taxi for me and made sure the drunk guy didn't try to get in it with me. He was my hero, my real life messiah!

And then something so lovely happened! Lewis sent me a twitter dm and said he hoped I made it back to my hotel ok and wished me a happy new year. How lovely is that, that he would care about a fan so much and look after me when I needed his help. I know I've said this a lot in my blog, but honestly he is the most lovely and amazing person ever, and all the times I've met him have made me happier than anything ever!

Thank you so much Lewis for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment