Saturday 10 January 2015

Wickerman Festival, July 2014

The third time I met Lewis was at Wickerman music festival on Friday 25th July 2014.

Prides had just played an amazing set, and as they were leaving the stage I called out to Lewis and asked if I could meet him. He pointed to the side of the stage, so I went and waited over in that direction, and soon he appeared. He'd come out from backstage just to meet me, how kind was that!

He gave me a hug and said hi Greer and I was so happy that he remembered my name. I got a selfie photo with him and he stayed to chat with me for a bit, which was really lovely and made my day! Then he went backstage to record a session.



Later, I saw all of Prides walking around the festival together. I went to say hello and they were all really nice to me and I got another photo with Lewis.  It was a perfect end to such a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment