Monday 12 January 2015

Underground Festival, September 2014

The eighth time I met Lewis was at Underground Festival on Saturday 27th September 2014.

I met Lewis after he'd arrived at the venue, he waved at me and said hi Greer. Then he went to carry his drum kit inside.  There was an exciting moment when he was standing in front of me lifting equipment up onto the stage, he is so strong!

This was one of my favourite times I saw Prides live, they were so amazing. I think it was the first time I saw them play 'Little Danger', which is now one of my favourite songs of theirs.



I waited to try to meet Lewis after Prides' set, but sadly I was in the wrong place. Time passed, and then I got a tweet from Callum saying they'd already left the venue. So no photo with Lewis this time, but still lots of lovely memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment