Wednesday 14 January 2015

Paisley, November 2014

The nineteenth time I met Lewis was when Prides performed at the Christmas lights switch on in Paisley on Saturday 15th November 2014.

Shortly after I got there, I saw Prides walking towards the stage and Lewis said hi Greer.
Then they went to do their soundcheck, and when Lewis was up on stage he smiled at me. That made me so happy!

I got talking to a couple of Union J fans, and they very kindly said I could share their place on the front row while Prides were on stage. I was telling them how much I like Lewis, and then one of them shouted to Lewis 'she's your biggest fan' and he said 'I know'! That made my life!

When it was time for Prides to perform, the Union J fans let me squeeze onto the front row, which meant I had a perfect view of Lewis and I'm so grateful to them for that. Prides were brilliant and it was so lovely to see them at a Christmas event. Lewis was wearing a coat on stage and then part-way through the set he took it off and he was wearing a vest underneath and the crowd loved it!




Afterwards, Prides did a short interview on stage and were talking about their plans for Christmas and New Year.

I met up with a couple of Prides fans, who were really lovely. We waited around for a bit to see if we could meet Prides, but they'd already had to leave. But that didn't matter, it had been such a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment