Monday 12 January 2015

Leeds Festival, August 2014

The fifth time I met Lewis was at Leeds Festival on Friday 22nd August 2014.

I saw Lewis when he first arrived at the stage and he waved at me, which made me so happy!

Prides were headlining the BBC Introducing Stage, and they were so brilliant! There was a big crowd already gathered to see them, and more people, who had just been walking past the stage, stopped to watch them after hearing how amazing they were.

After their set, Prides came to meet fans at the stage barrier. I had a really nice chat with Lewis and got another photo with him for my collection. He asked me what bands I've seen that day and I couldn't remember what any of them were called, all I could think about was that my idol was talking to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment