Tuesday 13 January 2015

Manchester, October 2014

The fourteenth time I met Lewis was at Sound Control in Manchester on Tuesday 21st October 2014.

This was the third night of Prides' headline UK tour.

My boyfriend came to this gig with me and we were both filming it. He was filming the whole band and I was doing my usual thing of just filming Lewis. There was this moment when Callum said on stage 'are you guys just filming Lewis' and stood in front of us. That was a bit embarrassing but funny too!

The gig was brilliant, Lewis was so amazing. My highlights of the night were 'Let It Go', 'Out Of The Blue', and of course Lewis standing on his drum kit at the end of 'Messiah'!




After the gig we got to meet Prides and they were all so lovely as always. Lewis gave me a hug and I got a nice photo with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment