Tuesday 13 January 2015

Twisterella Festival, October 2014

The eleventh time I met Lewis was at Twisterella Festival on Saturday 11th October 2014.

Prides were playing at Westgarth Social Club, which is one of my favourite venues I've ever been to. Everyone there was so friendly, and the room Prides played in had an almost identical carpet to what I have in my living room!

This was definitely one of my favourite times I saw Prides. At the time, it was the longest set I'd seen them play (as this was before their headline tour) and they were the best I'd seen them so far.


Also, it was the first time I met Prides' manager, Ally McCrae, who is so lovely and funny. I went to say hello and he recognised me from twitter, I couldn't believe it! He even said I was Prides' second biggest fan (after him of course)!


Prides spent a lot of time that evening meeting fans at the merchandise stand, and I got to have a lovely long chat with Lewis. It was definitely one of my favourite times of meeting him and one of the best evenings ever of my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment