Tuesday 13 January 2015

Liverpool, October 2014

The twelfth time I met Lewis was at the Kazimier in Liverpool on Friday 17th October 2014.

This was a very exciting night as it was the first date of Prides' headline UK tour.

The support band for the tour were The Wild Curve, who were absolutely amazing. It was only the second gig they'd ever done, but you wouldn't have known it, they were so good. I'd never heard of them before, but they are now one of my very favourite bands!

Prides had an impressive set up on stage, the lighting looked great, especially their logo.


It was so lovely to get to see Prides do their own headline show, they were so brilliant. They played every song I knew of theirs, and also did a cover of 'Roar' by Katy Perry, which was the best version I'd heard of the song. When they played 'Little Danger', Stewart got us all to sing the line 'I wanna be'. Their set ended with 'Messiah' and at the end of the song Lewis stood up on his drum kit! It was very exciting!


Straight after they'd come off stage, Prides went to the merchandise stand so everyone could get to meet them.


I bought a new Prides t-shirt and asked Lewis to sign it. He signed it 'To Greer Lx' and I was so happy that he wrote my name on it without me even asking! That made my evening!


It was such a brilliant first night of the tour and I couldn't wait for the rest of the dates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment