Wednesday 14 January 2015

London, October 2014

The sixteenth time I met Lewis was at the Barfly in Camden, London, on Thursday 23rd October 2014.

This was the fifth night of Prides' headline UK tour.

I got a 'I love (heart) Lewis Prides' t-shirt specially made for this gig, at Camden Market.


The gig was amazing and one of my friends actually went up on stage while Prides were performing 'Messiah'! That was exciting!

When I met Lewis afterwards he gave me a hug. He said he liked my t-shirt and signed it for me. I was so happy!


Another of my friends bought a drink for Lewis and he let me hand it to him because he knew how much I like him. I was shaking though and I spilled some of it.

Ally McCrae was at the gig, and he liked my t-shirt so much he asked to have a photo with me! I felt very honoured!


I had another nice chat with Lewis before I left. I'd bought some more Prides t-shirts and CD's. He knew I'd be at the Bristol gig the next day and said if I brought them with me he'd sign them all then. So that gave me something really nice to look forward to for the final night of the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment